Good idea, Eliza.
I added the Project List gadget on the side.
Now I need to know if y'all can edit it okay.
So, click sign in (to blogger)
Click Layout on our blog (pull down list perhaps? next to the pencil shaped new post icon)
Click edit on the Project list block on the sidebar
type in the new text , click Add list item button, then Save
lemme know if this works - not sure if you can only add posts or change layout too.
--jackie
7 comments:
Appears we can only add posts. I don't get an option for layout, etc. Is anyone getting notice of new posts?
yes I can do all that Jackie intended
(Hey Eliza - I can see your pic finally!!)
Gina - I've tweaked the settings again - have another go at editing the layout...
J.
I tried again but only option I get is to post but posting is probably all I need to do so no problem.
Thanks, Gina. I tweaked it again for you. Have another go! (flakey internet tonight - not sure it takes my "save" every time after a settings change)
It's all there now, thanks Jackie! Have you looked at the page views? Interesting that we had 87 views LAST month! Guess we can't believe everything google tells us.
Ha ha - yes, I did see that strange view count. Interesting that there were no sources linked to it!!
Post a Comment