Create, share, encourage, learn
thanks for the great pics, Jackie - your camera eye is getting better and better esp with your new Nikon
Thanks Eliza. Focus was 'almost there' on the pumpkin treats.I'm figuring out all the new settings bit by bit! It's fun....
Nice photos, thanks for posting them. Your carved stamps look great Jackie!ps could I post a couple of your stamp photos, Jackie?
Sure, Gina. Let me know if you can't grab them from the blog so I can email them to you.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
thanks for the great pics, Jackie - your camera eye is getting better and better esp with your new Nikon
Thanks Eliza. Focus was 'almost there' on the pumpkin treats.
I'm figuring out all the new settings bit by bit! It's fun....
Nice photos, thanks for posting them. Your carved stamps look great Jackie!
ps could I post a couple of your stamp photos, Jackie?
Sure, Gina. Let me know if you can't grab them from the blog so I can email them to you.
Post a Comment