So, I was late picking up Gina coz I forgot to figure in driving time when scheduling my get-ready activities...
And then I forgot her books to return...
And my camera....
| J's piece with additions by G and B |
After our catchup session we started playing with watercolors - at one point trading pieces and working on each others.
| I think I like it cropped in a bit |
And we left our fabric experiments drying outside.
B shared her garden bits - Rainflower? Lilies, and Night Blooming Jasmine
And here's the gladiolii bulbs I'm sharing with y'all (forgot those too!!)
So On Friday we'll meet at the quilt show in Fort Lauderdale and I'll try to remember all those forgotten things.
Next Odd Tuesday at my house (Jackie) April 17th for potential Dye-Na-Flow play...
1 comment:
I like how you cropped your piece Jackie; it really brings the birds to center of interest. I like the feathering of what you cropped off though so perhaps you can used that in another piece.
Fun day, thanks ladies!
Post a Comment