Before getting into the gelli printing the OT ladies had lots of catching up to do.
Elizabeth shared her journal which has grown so much she had to rebind it. Her commitment is impressive and her pages even more so.....
We had a peeping Tom (or maybe Tomasina) spying on us through the front door....
Elizabeth couldn't stay for the gelli printing but Jackie, Belinda and I refreshed our memories on printing. It has been a while since we'd pulled the paints out. In fact when I couldn't find my gelli pad I finally found it still packed up in the bag from our last printing get together at Belinda's, back in March. Oh we had missed our gelli pads .... we even talked about which of the new sizes we're likely to order.
Jackie's oleander prints and a couple from Gina....
Coffee filters for background journal pages....
Belinda's gelli printed hands....

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment